Ninebot Minipro by Segway
$1,288.00This item will be released after October 7, 2022.
Ninebot minipro is a self-balancing e scooter for travelling between nearby amenities multiple times a day.
Allowed on public buses and trains at any time of the day, the Ninebot minipro is the first e-scooter to comply with the UL2272 fire safety standard. It is also a motorised personal mobility device (PMD) without handlebars and does not need to be registered. Though it is not compulsory for e-scooter and PMD riders to wear helmets, we encourage ninebot riders to consider doing so with our Ninebot Segway Helmet and protection gear.
The ninebot minipro weighs just 12.8 kg and amazingly reach the speed of 18 km/h in less than a minute.
Four times faster than walking and as stable as standing – even when climbing a 15˚ slope or crossing a small hump.
The electric motor is silent and maintenance-free.
Ninebot minipro product features
- Self-balancing Algorithm
- Rated 800W, dual motor
- Torque 70nm
- Automated Headlight
- Sensor Lighting for signal and brake
- Iridescent Ambient Tail light
- Wireless remote control via ninebot segway Phone App
- Proprietary Battery Management System
- Dimensions (unit): Length 262 mm x Width 546 mm
- Mainframe Height: 611 mm – 866 mm (adjustable height)
- Weight Unit: 12.8 kgs
- Payload: min. 38 – 100 kgs
- Applicable Age: 16 – 60 years
- Applicable Height: 1 M – 1.9 M
- Max Speed: 18 km/h
- Typical Range: 22 km Max.
- Climbing Angle: 15° slope
- Beginner Mode Can be disabled or enabled via App after 1 km of riding
- Applicable Terrain Pavement, packed dirt, slopes < 15°, obstacles < 1.0 cm
- Operating Temp. -10°C – 45°C
- Storage Temp. -20°C – 45°C
- IP Rating: IP54 | Compliance: UL-2272
- Battery Nominal Voltage: 54.3 VDC Max.
- Charging Voltage: 59.6 VDC
- Battery Capacity: 236Wh
- Smart BMS: Over-voltage / Under-voltage / Short Circuit / Overheating Protection,
- Auto-Sleep / Wake-up / Detailed battery information can be checked with App
- minipro motor Nominal Power: 400W x 2 Max.
- Charger Nominal Input Voltage 100 – 240 VAC @ 50-60 Hz
- Nominal Output Voltage 59.6 VDC | Nominal Output Current 1.9 A
- Charge Time 4 Hour
|Dimensions||36 × 58 × 38 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.