Ninebot Minipro S-UL
Ninebot minipro S-UL is a self-balancing e scooter for travelling between nearby amenities multiple times a day.
Allowed on public buses and trains at any time of the day, the Ninebot minipro is the first e-scooter to comply with the UL2272 fire safety standard. It is also a motorised personal mobility device (PMD) without handlebars and does not need to be registered. Though it is not compulsory for e-scooter and PMD riders to wear helmets, we encourage ninebot riders to consider doing so with our Ninebot Segway Helmet and protection gear.
The ninebot minipro S-UL weighs just 12.8 kg and amazingly reach the speed of 18 km/h in less than a minute.
Four times faster than walking and as stable as standing – even when climbing a 15˚ slope or crossing a small hump.
The electric motor is silent and maintenance-free.
Ninebot minipro S-UL product features
- Self-balancing Algorithm
- Rated 800W, dual motor
- Torque 70nm
- Automated Headlight
- Sensor Lighting for signal and brake
- Iridescent Ambient Tail light
- Wireless remote control via ninebot segway Phone App
- Proprietary Battery Management System
- Dimensions (unit): Length 262 mm x Width 546 mm
- Mainframe Height: 595 mm
- Weight Unit: 12.8 kgs
- Payload: min. 38 – 100 kgs
- Applicable Age: 16 – 60 years
- Applicable Height: 1 M – 1.9 M
- Max Speed: 18 km/h
- Typical Range: 22 km Max.
- Climbing Angle: 15° slope
- Beginner Mode Can be disabled or enabled via App after 1 km of riding
- Applicable Terrain Pavement, packed dirt, slopes < 15°, obstacles < 1.0 cm
- Operating Temp. -10°C – 45°C
- Storage Temp. -20°C – 45°C
- IP Rating: IP54 | Compliance: UL-2272
- Battery Nominal Voltage: 54.3 VDC Max.
- Charging Voltage: 59.6 VDC
- Battery Capacity: 236Wh
- Smart BMS: Over-voltage / Under-voltage / Short Circuit / Overheating Protection,
- Auto-Sleep / Wake-up / Detailed battery information can be checked with App
- S-UL motor Nominal Power: 400W x 2 Max.
- Charger Nominal Input Voltage 100 – 240 VAC @ 50-60 Hz
- Nominal Output Voltage 59.6 VDC | Nominal Output Current 1.9 A
- Charge Time 4 Hour
|Dimensions||36 × 58 × 38 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.