- You cannot add "Stay safe and protected with segway ninebot bike helmet" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Ninebot kickscooter ES2
$849.00 – $1,088.00
Shopping for an Electric scooter for your first and last-mile connection to the public transport system?
The minimalist appearance of Ninebot Kickscooter ES2 is sleek and yet packs a punch in aesthetic, safety and technology.
- All specifications are within LTA compliant e-scooter safety regulation.
- Not just the battery, and also the fire-safety, the drive system and the electric charger system are certified and tested under the UL 2272 safety standard.
- Conceal wiring for safety against entanglement.
- Electric Brake with anti-lock system and mechanical rear brake.
- Both front and rear shock absorber
- Cruise control system
- LED dashboard display
- Locking system via phone app
- Adaptive Energy Recovery System (AERS) during deceleration.
- Puncture-proof tires
- Headlamp and braking light
- Option to add an auxiliary battery for extended range
Ninebot Kickscooter ES2 is designed for the purpose of short-distance commuting.
With this in mind, enhanced features like cruise control, electric braking and puncture-proof tires were added.
It is aesthetically pleasing without the cluttered wires and fold-up in a single motion.
|Dimensions||Unfold: Length x Width x Height||40 x 17 x 45 in (102×43×113 cm)|
|Fold: Length x Width x Height||45x17x16 in (113×43×40 cm)|
|Weight||Net||27.6 lbs (12.5 kg)||30.9 lbs (14.0 kg)|
|Rider||Payload||55–220 lbs (25–100 kg)|
|Recommended Age||14+ years|
|Required Height||3’ 11”–6’ 6” (120–200 cm)|
|Machine Parameters||Max. Speed||15.5 mph (25 km/h)||18.6 mph (30 km/h)|
|Typical Range ||15.5 miles (25 km)||28.0 miles (45 km)|
|Tranverse-able Terrain||asphalt/flat pavement; obstacles < 0.4 in (1 cm); gaps < 1.2 in (3 cm)|
|Operating Temperature||14–104°F (-10–40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4–122°F (-20–50°C)|
|Battery||Nominal Voltage||36 VDC|
|Max. Charging Voltage||42 VDC|
|Charging Temperature||32–104°F (0-40°C)|
|Nominal Capacity||187 Wh||374 Wh|
|Battery Management System||Over-heating, short circuit, over-current and over-charge protection|
|Number Of Batteries ||1||2|
|Motor||Nominal Power||300 W||300 W|
|Max. Power||700 W||800 W|
|Charger||Output Power||71 W|
|Input Voltage||100-240 VAC|
|Output Voltage||42 VDC|
|Output Current||1.7 A|
|Duration of Charging||3.5 h||7 h|
|Features||Shock absorber||front & rear|
|Brake Light||LED rear light|
|Atmosphere Light||Customizable color|
|Riding Modes||Speed limit mode, Standard mode and Sport mode|
 Typical Range: tested while riding under full power, 165 lbs (75 kg) load, 77°F (25°C), 60% of max. speed on average on pavement.
 Ninebot KickScooter ES2 model could install the optional second battery. Some of the parameters would change in this case.
|Dimensions||102 × 43 × 113 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.